NEW, NEW , NEW
THE 21ST CENTURY'S BEST SELLER
Shalom and Welcome
We have been in the security instruction domain, maybe more than the age of most of our students that have joined us; our institute was established in 1987 by a group of senior retired officers, after completing long careers in the Israeli finest security establishment, together with younger veterans from those organizations we do our best to share our know how and expertise accumulated by the Israeli and other security experts worldwide.
We have successfully developed a very sophisticated and most up to date Israeli instruction platform in ENGLISH and we continue to translate to various languages (French, Russian, German, Spanish, Arabic, Italian, Serbian, Portuguese) in order to provide our students (prior to their arrival to our training) a unique and comprehensive Security Instruction Manual that we call the "SECURITY BIBLE".
Today, we are proud to see tremendous professional achievements by all our candidates who are reaching the peak of our practical completion training. Because of these achievements, we can double the time of practice and drilling instead of spending time on Academic / Theoretical lectures that are not always understood by all due to language barriers. With this upgrade we have managed to reduce the qualification's duration which poses as a critical economic barrier for many candidates from the Civilian Security Industry.
The Mental and Physical prior preparedness and full understanding of all the requirements needed to become a successful security operative, Team leader or Manager delivered successful “WINNERS” that were educated to a very high standard on what to expect, and were able to reduce for themselves the course’s difficulties, to pass all exams with ease, gained very high scores with an unforgettable life experience!
ISA – ISRAEL ACADEMIC/THEORETICAL DISTANCE CERTIFICATION COURSES
ATTACHED THE INTRODUCTION OF OUR "SECURITY BIBLE" DISTANCE QUALIFICATION PROGRAMS
The program's instruction manual files are on a special "Flipping book" application to add more pleasant reading time & Multi-Media effects.
PROTECTION & COUNTER TERRORISM SPECIALIZATION – ELITE PROTECTION OPERATIVE
The "Promotion " fee of €399 will be valid only until 1.8.2017 - WELCOME
- Get also the access to download the E-Book “How to be a Successful Bodyguard in the 21st Century" in either English or Spanish.
|DIST||ENGLISH - 1 March||Enroll|
THE ULTIMATE INSTRUCTION MANUAL OF
ISA – ISRAEL's "SECURITY BIBLE"
The Ultimate Instruction Manual has been developed, gathered and produced over the past 30 years by our Israeli, foreign instructors and many colleagues from various respectable sources and nationalities to suit the Israeli recommended Protection & Counter Terrorism concepts, methods, tactics, and qualification standards.
We continue to add instruction materials and videos as part of an ongoing update/upgrade process for our students during their study. Students will be able to download the required chapters of the instruction manual in one preferred language during 6 months after enrollment.
PROGRAM’s FEE INCLUDES:
- ACADEMIC / THEORETICAL DISTANCE / ON - LINE study material to download during 6 mounts for your use on your PC, LAPTOP or TABLET.
- Qualification materials of the course program are divided into Modules, each having various sub chapters on different subjects relevant to the qualification.
- Online final program examination.
- Once you have passed the program's exam, a prestigious certificate will be emailed to you verifying the study unit you have completed.
STEP 2 - STUDYING MODE AND PROCESS
STEP 3 - EXAMINATION & CERTIFICATION
STEP 4 – CONTINUE WITH THE COMPLETION OF THE PRACTICAL TRAINING FOR FINAL CERTIFICATION
PLEASE DO NOT DO IT!!!
STEP 1 - MEMBERSHIP ENROLLMENT / REGISTRATION
- Please fill out and send our attached enrollment form
- Registration / enrollment form + confirmation of payment of fees
- Up-to-date passport picture
After receiving your enrollment confirmation and your program payment, you will receive your access code for using program's special instruction manual files on the ISA - ISRAEL website.
STEP 2 - STUDYING MODE AND PROCESS
- You will receive a comprehensive instruction manual that contains presentations and links to enhance and upgrade your knowledge as described in the syllabus of each of the programs that you enrolled in.
- Successful completion of the independent distance study training requires discipline. For most remote students, it is not practical to block out two or three days of time to complete all the Modules back-to-back, as one would do if enrolled in a classroom seminar.
- In this case, we recommend that you establish a personal study schedule to ensure that all the program’s Modules are completed in a timely fashion. For example, you may decide that each day you will devote a few hours to completing sections of various issues or you may decide that every Saturday and Sunday morning you will devote a few hours to study. We recommend that you study at your own pace to guarantee a complete, relaxed and thorough study experience.
- We recommend that you read each Module in sequence, starting with Module No 1. Regardless of how you allocate your time, maintaining a strict personal study schedule will keep you on track in completing all the Modules.
- Your MENTOR will add you to his group of pupils. He is the person responsible for guiding and mentoring you in all program matters during your study period. Communication with your MENTOR will be via Skype and emails.
- Once you have completed all the program’s Module’s contents, you should be ready to take the ACADEMIC / THEORETICAL DISTANCE / ON - LINE Program examination for the course you registered to.
STEP 3 - EXAMINATION & CERTIFICATION
- ISA ISRAEL’s ACADEMIC / THEORETICAL DISTANCE / ON - LINE PROGRAM is followed by an examination component to measure the students understanding of each program’s materials. Students will be briefed on the final examination answering criteria.
- Each program examination has four dates per year to pass.
- Re-do final examination: to retake a final course examination click on the button and follow the instructions.
- We recommend that you review the program materials to bolster your knowledge on any topic that you had difficulty with on the first exam before taking the examination a second time.
ONLY Students enrolled in ISA ISRAEL’S ACADEMIC / THEORETICAL DISTANCE / ON - LINE Programs are permitted to join the examination and certification process of ISA - ISRAEL.
Enrollment in an ISA ISRAEL’S Academic / Theoretical Distance Studies Program entitles ONLY one student's access to the program’s materials and one exam. Students enrolled in any of ISA-ISRAEL’s security studies programs are prohibited from sharing study material.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Fulfillment of ISA ISRAEL’S Academic / Theoretical Distance Studies Program enrollment is instantaneous. As soon as a student completes his registration and payment process, the student receives study material and gains access to the exam. As such, ISA - ISRAEL does not refund any sum paid.
2007-2008 International Security Academy - Mirza David Ltd ("ISA"). All rights reserved. The training style, instruction concepts and mode of presented formats contained herein are the sole property of ISA- ISRAEL, are protected by law and have been recorded as such by international organizations. Any reproduction, distribution, transmission, display, publication or broadcast of this material, or any part thereof, without the prior written permission of ISA is strictly prohibited. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the material. By receiving and reading this material, you agree that you will not challenge the rights of ISA - ISRAEL in this material and that you will not register, attempt to register, use or attempt to use in any way, any concept and/or format identical or confusingly similar to the ones presented here.